- Cases received will be categorised into 3 zones (Red, Yellow and Green).
- Cases reported as red zone, will be treated immediately, while yellow zone patients will be treated within 30 minutes and green zone patients will be treated within 90 minutes.
- Patient will be checked by the Medical Officer within 90 minutes upon registration.
- Documentation for admission process will be completed within 5 minutes.
- Deposit will be refunded within 15 minutes upon the issuance of original deposit statement
- For any deposit refunds exceeding RM1000, relevant documents will be submitted to Account’s Department within 2 working days whereby payment will be credited to account payee
- Medical Report will be ready within 28 working days from the receipt of complete application.
In order to carry out the customer charter, patients are required to:
- Abide by the rules set by HTAR
- Responsible to Using HTAR’s facilities with care and responsible
- Follow through the health care treatment plan